We want you to be happy with our product or with how we help should you wish to return our product.
Returns, Cancellations & Faulty Goods
When you purchase online or by phone you have a statutory right to return unopened goods (other than perishable or customised) up to 14 calendar days after receiving your order: this is the cooling off period. (European Directive on Distance Selling). If you change your mind before your order is dispatched, we will endeavour to change or cancel it once you notify us. If the order has been dispatched, you can return the unopened goods to us and we will organise a refund (excluding delivery cost).
In the event that a manufacturing fault occurs within the warranty period, Please inform us of this as soon as possible and we will provide you with a replacement product.
Any breakages/damages must be reported within 24 hours of delivery. Please include your order/invoice reference number and email returns@WatchOvers.com
If you change your mind before your order is dispatched, we will endeavour to change or cancel it before it is dispatched once if you notify us. If the order has been dispatched, you can return the unopened goods to us and we will organise a refund (excluding delivery cost). Contact us – with your order reference number at orders@WatchOvers.com
Should you wish to return your product, the return will be dealt with on the following conditions:
- Please contact WatchOvers and obtain the prior consent of WatchOvers for the return, using the returns enquiry form available upon request from WatchOvers. This should be completed and returned to WatchOvers. Following WatchOvers consent to the request, this enquiry form will be returned to the Customer giving details of handling charges to be applied, if any (see below). This form should be signed (acknowledging acceptance of any conditions) and returned to WatchOvers with the relevant product.
- The product must be returned to WatchOvers in an unused condition and in their original packaging within 14 days of receipt of the goods, stating the relevant invoice/order number. The cost of return shall be borne by the Customer.
- All products are returned at the Customer’s risk and WatchOvers accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage to them.
- Delivery and other charges cannot be credited or refunded, and will be deducted after the appropriate handling charge is applied.
- All correspondence relating to products returned must be in writing by e-mail to returns@WatchOvers.com
- Products must be packaged appropriately to protect the product, clearly labelled and returned using registered delivery.
Products accepted for return will be credited at invoice value, excluding packaging and delivery charges. If the product packaging has been damaged but the product remains in an unused condition, a €20.00 handling charge will apply. Determination of packaging damage is at the discretion of WatchOvers’ representatives.